1. Where do I choose the proxy which I want Radiosure to connect?
Proxy settings are taken from standard Windows Internet Options. This options can be changed in Internet Explorer. Run Internet Explorer and choose Options -> Connection options in the menu.
2. How to record many stations simultaneously?
To record many stations simultaneously you can run many instances of RadioSure at the same time and record different stations.
3. There’s a setting under the recording options, but when I change it, it still records at the original bitrate. Is this a bug, or am I doing it wrong?
MP3 streams are always recorded with its original bitrate because there is no encoding performed at all. The stream is just written into the file as is. So, it is recored without any loss of quality. There is no reason to record it with higher bitrate because that doesn’t improve the quality.
4. Can you please make a MAC/Linux/Win-mobile/Symbian version?
No, sorry. I have no experience with these systems. But as others saying you can run it under WINE in linux.
5. How do I install the skin?
It’s very simple. If the skin is packaged with an installer – just run it and follow instructions. If it is packaged as archive, then you need to unpack it and copy into “Skins” folder which is located inside the application folder.
Or you can simply drag&drop downloaded zip file with the skin into RadioSure window.
6. While recording I’m getting the begin of the songs cut off and the end of the songs clips for another song. Can you fix that?
Unfortunately this cannot be fixed because radio stations are transmitting the markers where songs begins/ends not really precise. In some stations the deviation could be 2-3 seconds or more; in other stations it is more accurate.
7. I’ve turned on the option to avoid recordings of advertisements but ads still being recorded. Why?
We detect ads by the length of the song – if the length is less than 90 seconds we don’t record it. But if the station put ads inside the song (don’t changing the name of the ad) then we aren’t able to detect such ads.
8. I’ve lost my registration code – how can I restore it?
You can always locate your registration code here Plimus Customer Support