Radio? Sure!

The Best Internet Radio Player Ever! ;)

Location of default AppData folder for recordings

All questions about using RadioSure.

Location of default AppData folder for recordings

Postby usbanker » 08 Feb 2017, 14:09

Hi,

I recorded a short part of a song I wanted to send to a friend, and after that, I changed the location to where the new recordings are to be saved.

Now, I cannot find the original location of the AppData folder in which the recordings are saved by default, even after searching for *.mp3 files and for all files related to RadioSure. Please tell me where it is, so I can find that recording.

Thank you.
usbanker

Re: Location of default AppData folder for recordings

Postby Fonzy » 08 Feb 2017, 19:59

I can not tell you, since I have a dedicated place from the beginning More, it can depend on the "normal" install , or the "installed as portable"..

Good to know: - look into your settings (options)
If bitrate = auto (default) recording exists but size = 0b bytes or a few bytes , = bug since version 1036, and later (current =1046, if you want decode also m3u8 protocol), but you find *.mp3 then .
If you record only a piece , not the whole song, then chance exist record is aborted , because as seen "advertisement shorter than 90 sec", so uncheck that option too

The only advice making sense = indeed to look for *.mp3 files, but as you did without result, my guess, one of above reasons is valid for you
Fonzy

Re: Location of default AppData folder for recordings

Postby usbanker » 09 Feb 2017, 01:12

Hi,
Thank you for the quick response. I turned on the viewing of hidden folders, then went into the AppData subfolder under User, and was able to find the .mp3 file.
Thank you once again!
usbanker

Return to Using the RadioSure