Radio? Sure!

The Best Internet Radio Player Ever! ;)

Radiosure may record wrong station

All questions about using RadioSure.

Radiosure may record wrong station

Postby pcc » 08 Mar 2017, 14:17

I am trying to use Windows task scheduler to launch a dos batch file to record BBC radio 2 at 6am every Saturday. This is the script that I use:

"C:\Program Files\RadioSure\radiosure.exe" /source = "http://radiofeeds.co.uk/bbcradio2.pls" /record /duration=130 /mute

The task is scheduled to start at 05:59am, intention is to record "Sounds of the 60s" which the BBC have annoyingly moved from 8am start to 6am start..

The script launches Radiosure OK and sets it recording for 130 mins, but the station that is recorded is whatever was being recorded the last time I used the Radiosure app. i.e. it will only record Radio 2 if I have remembered to set it to Radio 2 before closing the app on the last usage. Since I use the app to record several different stations, if I forget to tune into Radio 2 before closing it down, then I will lose my intended recording as it will record whatever I had been listening to previously.

Can anyone suggest why this may be so, and how it can be cured?

P.S Radiosure is a fantastic resource. I only discovered it a short time ago but it is brilliant. :D :D
Thanks
pcc

Re: Radiosure may record wrong station

Postby Fonzy » 08 Mar 2017, 21:06

The cause is simple (altough it looks weird)
Do NOT place a space between the source and the =
so your command line has to be:
"C:\Program Files\RadioSure\radiosure.exe" /source= "http://radiofeeds.co.uk/bbcradio2.pls" /record /duration=130 /mute
(/source= "URL" and not / source = "URL")
I tried this out and it works ( because I thought it could be a bug in newer versions, I tried out with older versions of RS, but it is the keyword /source= that has to be used without a space between.
-- also other /commands wit a = have to be without space, like /duration= xx,and /filename= "xxxx"
Success
Fonzy

Postby pcc » 09 Mar 2017, 01:08

Thanks for quick reply. I will amend my batch file accordingly!
Will post again if not working,but I have every confidence in your reply.
Muchas gracias.
pcc

Postby pcc » 11 Mar 2017, 17:10

Every thing works fine now. Many thanks for your help.
Regards
pcc

Return to Using the RadioSure