Radio? Sure!

The Best Internet Radio Player Ever! ;)

License not working & no support from radiosure

All questions about using RadioSure.

License not working & no support from radiosure

Postby goselito » 26 Apr 2017, 22:07

I bought a license 3 days ago. It keeps telling me I am entering the wrong name and email address. I have tried it in every possible combination possible.

Trying to get support from radiosure's support email is like trying to blood out of a rock. Hopefully somebody will respond here. My next step will be to instruct my bank to doa chargeback if I do not get answer her either
goselito

Re: License not working & no support from radiosure

Postby Fonzy » 26 Apr 2017, 23:47

Hi there,
Do you still have a copy of the order (or the answer from Plimus that your order as accepted?
Did you get an e-mail with the data and the key ?
To be sure , to make no errors by typing name/e-mail and key, do "copy and paste " ctrl-C and ctrl-V to make sure the same name as is submitted at license request. Every space and Capital or lowercase counts, since the key is generated on the names and data you put in the order, (even if that is not correct in reality, in other words ,there was a mis-typing on the order, therefore the answer is crucial, since there are the data as you delivered them to RadioSure.) Do so for the name, e-mail and the license key, and take the whole key text, including the begin and end lines !
Not getting a license key, or very late receiving a key, I have heard about, but a key not working , that is the first I read here
Once the key is accepted, just see that your files are all seen (I mean the hidden files must be able to show), and search for the file ~temp.sys, and make a copy of it on a safe place. THAT is the license file , used by your radio software.
Fonzy

Postby goselito » 27 Apr 2017, 00:38

Here is the email I got with some characters in the license code obfuscated. The email does not include a registration name and email, so I am assuming it is the name and information I used to register

Thank you for your purchase of RadioSure - PRO.

Here is the license information:

******* REGISTRATION CODE ********

Q3JhaWcgSGF5d29vZCAoY3JhaWdAY3JhaWdoYXl3b29kLmNvbSkxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx0dSMi1aSjNFLUo0RzItSEhYNy0zSEY3TEs=

* Please don't share this code with anyone else. It contains your name and e-mail.

Please download and install RadioSure version 2.2.1000 or higher:

http://www.radiosure.com/downloadz/downloadz-select/

Then copy this Registration Code into registration form accessible on 'About' dialog in RadioSure and that's it!

Detailed instruction how to register you can find here:

http://www.radiosure.com/downloadz/how-to-register/

Additional download link:

https://www.bluesnap.com/jsp/dlapp.jsp? ... 4C46619599

Should you have any questions please contact us at: support@radiosure.com

Thank's a lot! Enjoy!

Sincerely,

The Best Ware Studio
goselito

Postby goselito » 27 Apr 2017, 00:51

Okay, finally got the key to work, by unchecking the checkbox at the bottom. It could help if you would update your help page on registering to tell people they should uncheck the box instead of constantly popping up adailogue telling them the name and email is wrong
goselito

Postby Fonzy » 27 Apr 2017, 01:04

For the new registration codes, you do not have to put a name, only the block of code in your mail (it contains Your registering name /email encoded in the block, so it appears on the radio after submitting the code and rightclick on body, on text "about" ( it is there where you have to submit the code , after clickin the knob "register", submit the block of text( Ctrl-V )and restarting the radio
******* REGISTRATION CODE ********
and the end line
so select(select and do Ctrl-C) the whole block to submit (Ctrl-V) in the field of radiosure when registering the radio
(I just unlicensed one of my radio install's, to test what exactly the radio is asking)
Pleased use also the latest version v2.2.1046 of Radiosure, since that is the only version able to decode also m3u8 streams, and the numer of stations using that protocol is increasing !
Success
-----------------------
edit : answer about finding crossed my typing of this message.
Answer upon uncheck / check box in register field:

If you read the text before the checkbox, it states clearly that box schould be checked only if you (re-)use an old license, wher the name and key are separated (and so on the answer with the key)
I hope admin reads this, because We, mods cannot change anything on the whole website.
Fonzy

Return to Using the RadioSure