Unrecoverable trapped in taskmanager after Escape ...

All questions about using RadioSure.
vorticity

Unrecoverable trapped in taskmanager after Escape ...

Post by vorticity » 16 Mar 2020, 17:39

Dear all,

I love Radiosure, but I am a little bit annoyed by the following:

when hitting Escape (mostly inadvertently, of course) Radiosure disappears and can only be accessed (i.e. killed) using the Windows taskmanager. No recovery option.

'Inadvertent Escape' this happens if more tasks are open, I want to hit Escape in one task - but the active task is Radiosure...

What am I missing ?

Thanks, Bernd

PS Radiosure is so cool - how do I use it?

1. More instances with set stations, each called Radio1, Radio2 .... Like station keys...
2. Starting Radiosure via cronjob with set duration of recording.

That's it. So cool!

Fonzy

Re: Unrecoverable trapped in taskmanager after Escape ...

Post by Fonzy » 16 Mar 2020, 19:23

How does the F5 key tapped , ??, that should restore / refresh the desktop (where your RS vanished to background), you know the option "always on top" in options of RS.
On which version of Windows you are working ?( because on Windows10 I encounter weird behaviour for some programs, not for RS , that works perfect, but I only alow one instance to run)

vorticity

Re: Unrecoverable trapped in taskmanager after Escape ...

Post by vorticity » 19 Mar 2020, 11:02

Hi Fonzy,

thanks for your advice: I was not aware of that, checked it - but unfortunately no success.

I think the reason for this is the fact, that I cannot make Radiosure the 'active task' - it cannot be reached using Alt-Tab.

It happens now and then and is annoying: Alt-Ctrl-Del: kill Radiosure task, restart...

Maybe there comes up another idea...

Refards, Bernd.