Addin new stations

All questions about using RadioSure.
Kecajs

Addin new stations

Post by Kecajs » 01 Nov 2020, 14:39

Hello,

how new stations are adding? I can't do it yourselfl, because I can't register - I've got a info: "You have entered an incorrect reCAPTCHA value." But I can't see any chapta. I've tried on two browsers (Chrome and Opera in newest versions).
Maybe is any chance to translate this link: https://open.fm/stacja/radio-357-przedpremierowo to RadioSure code, e.g. http://www.radiosure.com/rsdbms/details ... 51146#info (it's a link to different statnion, named: OPEN.FM - WP Radio: muzyka i informacje).
I'll be thankfull for any helo pr suggestions.

Jacek

Fonzy

Re: Addin new stations

Post by Fonzy » 01 Nov 2020, 18:19

Well, about registering on stations site: I did try to register a fake user, and indeed, in last step answer : did not fill in the captcha.
I could not find captcha myself either, and this is new...., about one year ago there was no captcha..
I try on page with other browser, (with more features about char sizing) and let you know
(Since last revival of radiosure, new admin ??, there are no contacts at all between mods and admin, nevertheless, I will try to inform admin about this, and also about webpages weird/abnormal behave, e.g. stations download not reachable, to little space for the command knobs to reach if a lot of comments/describals/sources are in stations sheet....
I have to do this by email, since admin does not react, even not read my PersonalMail build in in the forum site.)
Let you know, if there is a means to reach that captcha thing.
As for the station, someone can look at it and fix I hope

Kecajs

Post by Kecajs » 01 Nov 2020, 18:25

Thanks for your info. :) I'll hope, that any admin of this site check it and fix it.
Or maybe someone can add new station for me? Here is the link: https://open.fm/stacja/radio-357-przedpremierowo.
Many thanks :)

Lapsang
Location: South East of the Netherlands, in between Belgium and Germany

Post by Lapsang » 01 Nov 2020, 21:21

Hello Kecajs,

Your link works in the browser, but not in Radio?Sure!

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 01 Nov 2020, 21:55

station created and approved, in co-works with Mirz :-)
----------------
@Lapsang : indeed , link is website

Kecajs

Post by Kecajs » 01 Nov 2020, 23:34

Many, many thanks, Gents :)

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 18 Nov 2020, 00:01

Today, 17 nov. 2020 still o respond from "The Bestware C°" nor from admin ( admin even did not accept my PM inside this forum !!!)
I did note , that 1st: no new member could be created, due to the "captcha" not existing, and 2nd: that not a license can be buyed due to the buy procedure not working at all ....

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 17 Dec 2020, 22:04

Good news: the "captcha" issue seems to be resolved ...
You can create a user account now in www.radiosure.com/stations (starting with "add new station" upon which te question to login... follow this and choose register etc