Problems with url for buying a Pro license

All questions about using RadioSure.
Atlantis-95

Problems with url for buying a Pro license

Post by Atlantis-95 » 29 Nov 2020, 14:04

Good day,

When i try to buy a Pro license, using url https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?c ... Id=2892154 , I get the following message:

----------------------------------------
Sorry, this page is no longer available…
Dear customer,

This page is no longer active.

Please contact the seller for more details and an alternative checkout link.

Thanks,

The BlueSnap Team
----------------------------------------

Can anybody help me?

Atlantis

Fonzy

Re: Problems with url for buying a Pro license

Post by Fonzy » 29 Nov 2020, 18:45

This is not the only problem with Radio Sure.... also no new accounts can be created on the stations-site because the prcedure ends with "not a valid CAPTCHA answer" , while there is no captcha on the whole page...
This and your problem is reported by me to the admin by Internal mail, and by an external e-mail to the board (the bestware co), but not any response...even the internal mail to admin is not opened until now , one month later...
Sorry, but except my volunteer function as MOD on this site, I have not any connection, with the board, nor any power to change things about Radio Sure.
Maybe you can mail yourself about this to thebestware@gmail.com. that is the only external link I have for contact. Internal, you as member can use the PM function (personal mail) and adress yourself to the "admin", but without any guaranty from myself...
Sorry again..obviously they do not need the license money.

Fonzy

Re: Problems with url for buying a Pro license

Post by Fonzy » 17 Dec 2020, 21:47

Now, on 18 of december 2020this problem still exists. This is after approx 1 month !!!, and no reactions from "The Bestware Company", nor reading of my internal (PM) mails to admin.... What are they planning at the board ???

The problem with stationsbase (create new account) seems to be resolved. Creation works now (just tested)