Filter: how it works?

All questions about using RadioSure.
Archimede

Filter: how it works?

Post by Archimede » 09 Feb 2021, 06:05

Hallo.
I would like to understand the searh syntax for the filter to show a specific radio name or country name or language name.
Thank you very much.
Archimede

Fonzy

Re: Filter: how it works?

Post by Fonzy » 09 Feb 2021, 11:02

the word in the filter (search box) is compared with any word in the stationslist in your pc, so it can reveal as well a country, as a genre, as a singer, and in the title as well as in the comment or description field. That is a little bit tricky of course.
The list of stations is filtered by that word, so it only shows stations containing that word, and only one word or sentence without spaces can be used. You can sort the fields names, country , etc by click on the fieldlabel on top. Try it out... there is no booklet available for using the radiosure. If an option is greyed out, it means not available (cause you're not PRO user)

Archimede

Post by Archimede » 09 Feb 2021, 19:02

I tried it.
For example, if I write z it sohow stations without z in any name, country, genre and so on...
I see many other things (in the filter) that works no very well...
:-(

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 09 Feb 2021, 23:55

if you write a "z"then be sure there is somewhere a "z" in the stations sheet, look every field, including the urls (streams), you find one !, that is why this is no perfect indeed.
there are many things not working anymore, but who is gona fix them ?? (pictureswith the songs, etc)

Archimede

Post by Archimede » 10 Feb 2021, 00:24

I think this is a very interesting program, with no much no well works things...
Now I am building a new pratical skin for an use on a touch screen computer...

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 10 Feb 2021, 01:14

Browse the gallery of (free) skins, there are certainly skins you need only minor changes to be usefull.
I am using radiosure with the same "fonzy 5 " skin as well on a xp computer as on a Win10 computer with keyboard and touchscreen. The size fits to both. To be francly, I have not browse that gallery for a long time now. You find on the internet also "packages" of skins for radiosure. Skins are version independent !