Radio? Sure!

The Best Internet Radio Player Ever! ;)

Weird extension

All questions about using RadioSure.

Weird extension

Postby Friedell » 01 Jan 2016, 22:59

Well,i dont know if this has already came up in the past,but i noticed that occasional Radiosure adds a xxxxxx extension to the recorded file. Why is that and is somenthing wrong with that files ?
Friedell

Re: Weird extension

Postby Fonzy » 02 Jan 2016, 04:00

Has been mentioned before..(in sheduled recordings, where the recording starts and ends just on clock times, not complete songs).
It could be , partly recorded pieces . For being able to play, remove the xxx, and keep/make the .mp3 as extension
If they do not play, then you are sure they are temporary pieces of recordings, and may be deleted
Fonzy

Postby Friedell » 16 Jan 2016, 03:31

I think the programm adds a row of xxxxx to the extension because every file with this contains
not only the music piece but also for example a station anouncement and hence signals that editing
has to be done on these files. Otherwise, fully functional mp3s. So its basicly a feature and not a error.
Stupid me. :lol:

And very nice that the show cover art features works again with the latest version (2.2.1045.0) again.
GREAT.

Well,and probably someone can reactivate the links for the pay-skins again,please.
Friedell

Postby tabv » 26 Jan 2016, 15:49

НЕпонятно как убрать ВСЕ станции в разделе "Назад"

-------------------------------------------------------------------
translation(by google):
It is not clear how to remove all the stations in the "Back"
tabv

Return to Using the RadioSure