Radio? Sure!

The Best Internet Radio Player Ever! ;)

"not connected"

All questions about using RadioSure.

Re: "not connected"

Postby Fonzy » 07 Apr 2016, 19:37

If the radio does not connect (on no station at all) then you should check your settings for firewall (if the program changes, the firewall settings must be updated also : Radio 2.2.1044 and radio 2.2.1046 are different programs for the Windows firewall, so you must admit the new version (normally , the firewall asks if you agree with the new software, but it can have been missed by you)
Other possibility: proxy needed...; did you have a version working before ? , how are the settings there
-----------------------------------
About stations: (I do not believe this is the course of the "not connect", unless you try everytime an non-working station. See at Radiosure website/stations in the list, wich stations are recent updated , and select one of these in your radio. If then still "no connection" then the reason must be Firewall or proxy server needed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you install a update of RadioSure, , an older stationslist is incorporated at install. To get the last version, as decribed by Media Lemon, download the last vesion, and rightclick on the zip file and unpack in the radiosure/stations folder. Attention: only keep the last downloaded rsd file, otherwise RS takes te first it sees, and that is the oldest one, so only keep ONE rsd file in stationsfolder (that with the most recent date).
(the rsdx file may be deleted, as it is created by the radio upon the stations updates (every week for free users, every day for pro-users) it is not needed by the radio itself
Fonzy

Postby Ivan » 07 Apr 2016, 23:52

They found an important addition!
Radio work! All but 95.2 Rock FM Moscow
How to make the frequency of 95.2 working?
Ivan

Postby Media Lemon » 08 Apr 2016, 00:00

Very Good
I Found New Source for Rock Moscow 95.2
I added New Source will be next day 24 Hour Auto Updated Dated after Approve it
RemindingBy the way rsdx file never deleted this is main in Radio sure only have to Delete rds has date the end .rds for example stations-2016-04-02.rsd Kind Regards
Attachments
999999.jpg
999999.jpg (57.79 KiB) Viewed 5270 times
77777.jpg
77777.jpg (59.62 KiB) Viewed 5272 times
Administrative Manager @ VIP Network
Media Lemon

Postby Ivan » 09 Apr 2016, 01:14

After making 95.2 and update stations file it worked!
Thank you so much! From my heart I wish you all the best!
Sincerely, Ivan, Moscow
Ivan

Postby Media Lemon » 09 Apr 2016, 09:22

Your Welcome We are Happy To See You Enjoy To Listen Radio From Radio Sure You are personality Cool and You have High Positive energy
Thank You very much for Your Feedback.
By the Way Future Good News Will be Make Application Radio Sure on Windows Phone and Android and IOS IPhone System such as m3u8 Source working fine just now on iPhone and windows phone and google application
Kind Regards

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us
Administrative Manager @ VIP Network
Media Lemon

Previous

Return to Using the RadioSure