Radio? Sure!

The Best Internet Radio Player Ever! ;)

Radio station TANGO VELOURS ...not avaible in your conutry

All questions about using RadioSure.

Radio station TANGO VELOURS ...not avaible in your conutry

Postby djpobo » 17 May 2016, 18:14

Hello
:oops: J'ai un problème avec la station radio "Tango Velours". quand je veux l'écouter, j'ai le message vocal suivant : cette station de radio n'est pas disponible
dans votre région ????
Jusqu'à hier ça marchait très bien.
Merci pour votre aide.

:oops: I have a problem with the radio sation " Tango Velours ". When I want to listen it, I have the following vocal message: this radio station is not available
In your country ????
Until yesterday that worked very well.
Thank you for your help.
djpobo

Re: Radio station TANGO VELOURS ...not avaible in your conut

Postby marcoibk » 17 May 2016, 20:16

Hi,
http://www.radiosure.com/rsdbms/details ... =8798#info

for me plays well in Italy and I don't have any message about not avaible.
You have RS 2.2.1046.0 version? (open the player, right clik on top go to "A propos" if you have french language or "about" if you have english vesion and chek. If you have a old version of RS you can go to hompage, download, download version 2.2 and click on "Local mirror (slow): RadioSure-2.2.1046-setup [6.4 MB]" and dowload it and run it.
You have last RS database update station? (Go on the homepage, station, scroll down to "Download updated stations database (updated on May 16, 2016)."Download it, open it (I use winrar to unzip) Unzip it in the folder: Station of Radiosure. After them open the folder Station and delete all the files if you have more then one with name "stations-date.rsd" NOT DELETE THE ONE with name "stations.rsdx" Finally you mast have in folder station two files: 1) on top station.rsdx and one stations-2016-05-16.rsd.
Close the player and open it new.
But this radio streaming is old and I don't think is a problem of the date of your database or from the version of yuors player.
Please try again because for me plays well and let me know the result of your try.
Best regards,
Marco
marcoibk

Re: Radio station TANGO VELOURS ...not avaible in your conut

Postby djpobo » 17 May 2016, 20:44

I have change the folder Station with the last version, and now it's OK
Thanks for your help.
djpobo

Return to Using the RadioSure