RFI Channels

Here we can discuss radio stations which we are listening to.
Lapsang
Location: South East of the Netherlands, in between Belgium and Germany

RFI Channels

Post by Lapsang » 05 Nov 2016, 19:04

This morning I discovered that all the RFI channels have gone silent. I discovered RFI Musique is now replaced by 2 webradios: 1. "World" and 2. "Français et Francophones".

For RFI Affrique and RFI Vietnamese I found websites with their own webradio player. (Maybe there is a website with player for every earlier existing channel, there is also one for RFI English).

Nowhere I could find new internet streams to use in Radio?Sure! or VLC Mediaplayer, but I hope they can be found some day in the near future.

Above this the webradio players of RFI Musique ("powered by Deezer") have a rather strange behaviour: sometimes you get a follow up of 30 seconds tracks (just like Deezer does, if you are not a member), but sometimes the webradio just plays on like you would like it to do.

All in all, a change with no improvement again.

marcoibk

Re: RFI Channels

Post by marcoibk » 05 Nov 2016, 22:04

Hi Lapsang,
Thank you for information.
I change all the streams now and they plays well (waiting for approval)
I also found the stream for RFI Musique, so I don't really now what about "World" and "Français et Francophones". Is possible they are Web channels of RFI Musique. I don't found any information about those radio.
If you have new information, please (I'm sure you find it ahahaha) write it here.
Best regards,
Marco

Lapsang

Post by Lapsang » 05 Nov 2016, 22:40

Hello Marco,

Unbelievable and wonderful that you found these streams. I like RFI Musique, so thank you very much.

"World" and "Français et Francophones" are indeed webchannels of RFI Musique. Today I discovered them for the first time. Just visit their website and you see them, right on top.

After I discovered RFI Chinois did not work (404 Not Found), I tried them all. In my opinion/on my computer the following stations (new streams) do not work (404 Not Found):

-RFI Chinois
-RFI Vietnamese
-RFI Anglais
-RFI Espagnol
-RFI Persian

marcoibk

Post by marcoibk » 05 Nov 2016, 22:50

Hi lapsang,
All streams works fine.
You can tray to do this: go on the main page of the radio station and open a RFI station copy the stream, go on the player, with right click on board go to clipboard and play URL from clipord. Plays!
Best regards

Lapsang

Post by Lapsang » 05 Nov 2016, 23:04

Hello Marco,

Just like not so long ago (Radio France Bleu Picardie), I don't understand your explanation of "copy, right click, clipboard", but strange enough the non working stations are OK now. 20 minutes ago they all said "404 Not Found", and now they just play. Problem solved!

marcoibk

Post by marcoibk » 06 Nov 2016, 01:41

Hi,
to tray a station (a stream of a radio station) you must copy the stream: you click the stream on the main web site with the rigth mouse button and click copy. Now open RS radio player go with the mouse on top of the player near Radio Sure and click with the right mouse, comes out a list, go down until "clipboard" comes out: Copy URL to clipboard; Copy title to clipboard and the last one is copy URL from clipboard, click on this one and you can see that he stream plays or not plays.
Best regards,
Marco

Lapsang

Post by Lapsang » 06 Nov 2016, 11:27

marcoibk wrote:...go with the mouse on top of the player near Radio Sure and click with the right mouse, comes out a list, go down until "clipboard"...
This was the part I couldn't find. Now I see the light. Thank you!