Kittikun

Here we can discuss radio stations which we are listening to.
Lapsang
Location: South East of the Netherlands, in between Belgium and Germany

Kittikun

Post by Lapsang » 03 Mar 2017, 16:07

For some time Kittikun Minimal Techno stopped working in Radio?Sure!. By the way, I never heard one Italian word on this radio station.

This is a good working stream.

Fonzy

Re: Kittikun

Post by Fonzy » 03 Mar 2017, 20:22

asked Mirz to fix the station:
Is japanese , but no webpage on stations sheet, asked mirz to search for website and choose language of website. We will see what comes out :-) (Stream works allright )

Lapsang

Post by Lapsang » 03 Mar 2017, 21:28

Hello Fonzy,

About the webpage, I don't know if I understand what you mean. This (>) is the website (>) of Kittikun. When someone speaks, it is in English. Also the website is in English.

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 04 Mar 2017, 01:09

Mirz found that all, and added website and changed language to English ( did you not see in the stationsbase ?)

Lapsang

Post by Lapsang » 04 Mar 2017, 14:45

Fonzy wrote:( did you not see in the stationsbase ?)
Hello Fonzy,

The answer is "no". I did not look in the stations base. That's probably why I did not quite understand your comment.

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 05 Mar 2017, 02:02

What I would say was: If you looked at the station in the active list of the stations site, you could open the stations sheet (double click on station) and see the comments of the editor, and you could see there was a website added to the sheet...
But nevermind, we are glad someone gives us a tip about stations changed, not working etc.
(Tip: It would be easier to put URL streams full in the postings, in stead of links where the string is behind. In that case we can just copy the string and paste it in the stations sheet of the wanted station, after testing in radioplayer )

Lapsang

Post by Lapsang » 05 Mar 2017, 13:05

Hello Fonzy,

Yes, of course, if I would have looked in the stations base, I certainly would have seen the website mentioned there. But, as said, I did not look at the stations base. Usually I only look there if I am searching for something. I will change this behaviour. Promised.

But, what you say about the URL under the text: if I right click on the text and choose "Copy link location" (in Firefox) and I paste it in Notepad (as a test) I just get the link. So also here, I do not completely catch your point.