Radio? Sure!

The Best Internet Radio Player Ever! ;)

RadioSure Stations database is open now!

Here we can discuss radio stations which we are listening to.

Re: RadioSure Stations database is open now!

Postby Fonzy » 17 Sep 2015, 12:28

your station is added ( By Mirz )

BTW, if you can register here (forum) , then you can also for the stations. The user and password is not the same for forum or stations !(you must make an account for stations)
Fonzy

Postby dheif » 13 Nov 2015, 21:59

Unfortunately, though I can login with an accepted password in order to post on the forums, I cannot access the station database to make any changes or to add a new station. Does this mean we have to provide an additional login??? Obviously this is true as stated by Fonzy, but, where is the other login area?

dheif
dheif

Postby Fonzy » 14 Nov 2015, 02:16

Yes, to use the stations-database (edit/add/delete stations), you have to make an account /login for it.
The login for the forum is not valid / known in the stations-base ( do not know if the same user and password can be valid... Think NOT)
After any change/delete(proposal) / new added, the station goes to the "pending" section, and the action has to be approved. Not anyone can approve..., some users have approval rights ( nowadays more than sufficient users for approvals)Even if you have approval-rights... You cannot approve your own changes/proposals for deletion, etc. The approval must be done by a different user.
If you add new stations (or even edit some) try always to put the stations-website on the sheet, so if later on , the station does not connect, we or you can easely visit the station, and find the reason , and maybe look for new streams (even in SOME flash streams, there can be a "normal" stream hidden or used, and can be used. I do say "SOME", not all. Stations changing to full flash (with m3u8 stream or streaming in chuncks (mostly rtmp protocol) are lost for our database.

:-)
Fonzy

Postby Fonzy » 15 Nov 2015, 01:19

How do I log in, or make an account on stations:
---------------------------------------------------------
O Yes, I had to search it for myself too ... :-)
Here it is:
http://www.radiosure.com/wp-login.php
There you can use an account , or make a new one.

If you login via this link, or even if you want to edit or add new station, you go to this link, but do not return to the radiosure/stations. Therefore you can best check "remember me on next visites", and restart the link for the radio (I made a link on my desktop for it, also a link for the forum, and even a link for login the stationsbase)
Fonzy

Postby dheif » 16 Nov 2015, 05:27

Thanks!

dheif - but still waiting for my verification notice
dheif

Postby Fonzy » 16 Nov 2015, 12:27

just try the name and password, check Remember Me , and visit the stations again.
then, in the upper-right corner,you see" Howdy xxxxx" xxx=your login name
Now you can add,edit,delete stations.........
Fonzy

Previous

Return to Radio Stations