Radio Station update

Here we can discuss radio stations which we are listening to.
Robert

Re: Radio Station update

Post by Robert » 14 Jul 2020, 16:54

Hi! I just find the way to add stations with software PC RadioSure... why can't you tell me first? :lol: I just click right mouse buttom in window of software and that is the way "add new station" with new window and everything for fill... this is very simple way. Station "Mazurske" is playing, maybe because you add it first on the web? Sorry for my english :roll: But I done everything I want. Thanks. Regards from Poland and masurian region ;)

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 15 Jul 2020, 05:50

This way, you only create a station ON YOUR PC, not on the website, and that station is not complete ( it is when you fill the fields, but if you look after that to the list of the stations, you find some fields not saved), and will not be updated if something changes on a station . On your "software" as you call it, there is a mix of the official stations (rsd file) and your self-created stations, but it is up to you how to use radiosure software.
Free users cannot record songs from the very beginning , can not use proxy server for stations limited to certain regions ( usa, canada, UK ,....)

antrax29

Post by antrax29 » 17 Jan 2021, 01:10

hello good morning I am writing to see the possibility of adding my online radio station to your directory, since your site is a reference for many internet users.

where can i do it

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 17 Jan 2021, 01:32

You can do it in the www.radiosure.com/stations - just add a station. First look if the station not already exists... In that case edit the existing one. Also, if creating a new station, and find errors after submitting the station , do not create a new, but edit your station, correct and submit again.
Stations edited or created are in the pending section waiting for approvement, so do not expect to see your dreation directly in the list of stations
Maybe, you must register first for cfreating / editing. You can use the same name and password as here, but you must register ion the site of stations new.I

If You encounter problems for registering (problems are resolved), just give the stations-data here, as Name, Genre of music, Description (not obligated), Country, Language used on the station, and a stream-URL, or more streams if you have more quality streams/ bitrates. If possible, submit HTTP streams, and avoid httpS streams, for old pc users (winXP, etc) cannot use https streams in their radiosure app. Do not write stationplayer-links in the sources !!!, that wont work , must be streams

antrax29

Post by antrax29 » 17 Jan 2021, 05:21

I think I have done well then, my radio is https://radiofmdance.com, I appreciate your help :)

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 17 Jan 2021, 08:26

station is created OK and approved yesterday so is available now (for download , and updated list every day fo rPro-users of RS, and after a week for free-users of RS)

Siciliano97

Post by Siciliano97 » 18 Jan 2021, 16:51

Hi. Not sure if this is the right topic, but: I registered to the station database last year and I also approve requests of other users (I used to help the database admin of a similar app TapinRadio for some years so I have good experience with managing radio streams). Recently I noted that there are many change requests, but they don't contain anything new, no changes in streams or other information. Most of them come from an user with the nick QiOqL5DtG3. What purpose do these requests have? PS: Please let me know where I should ask these questions to database moderators if this isn't the right topic, thanks.

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 19 Jan 2021, 11:24

Hi, I send you a PM about what I think on that issue :-)
Please click in the mainscreen on "private messages"

----------------------
The database has no (announced ) admins nor moderators...

Vid

Post by Vid » 07 Apr 2021, 22:58

Anybody can edit Radio Caprice - Hard Bop, Radio Caprice - Cool / West coast Jazz, Radio Caprice - Mainstream jazz? Due to long descriptions there is no edit buttons. Used different browsers and all the same.

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 07 Apr 2021, 23:26

The problem with "long sheet", arose when the last admin "managed" the website, and created a bug by defining the space for a variable lenght frame.
(so the frame can grow more than the high-limit for it, so the bottom gets "hidden" )
----------------------------------
If you use Chrome, Chromium or Slimjet browser, you can install an extension to manage the textsizes of the site.
Then you can manage to get to the bottom an reach the "edit" field to click on, by sliding to smaller fontsize.
The extension you find in the chrome store: search for :
Font Changer Plus 2.4.2 (this one I use )
Font Customizer 1.3.0
Fontfully 1.1.0
It does not change the default of a sites, unless you use it , and set back as needed or keep if OK.
----------------------------
For other browsers , these extensions are not available (do not know why not !!, the creator of those browsers are (or think they are) smarter than you I guess and find there is no need for it)
On smartphones , those extensions are not available, and the own possibility for font changes are very limited built-in (or just not enough) as I find myself too.