Three radiostations not working anymore

Here we can discuss radio stations which we are listening to.
Lapsang
Location: South East of the Netherlands, in between Belgium and Germany

Three radiostations not working anymore

Post by Lapsang » 09 Jan 2016, 14:52

Since a couple of days three radiostations don't work anymore:

1. China Radio International English
2. CRI-Easy FM 91.5 Beijing
3. RDP Antena 2

Fonzy

Re: Three radiostations not working anymore

Post by Fonzy » 09 Jan 2016, 17:35

- RDP Antena 2: changed fully to Flashplayer on site (Rtmp stream= not handled by RS)
- CRI Easy FM .....:Changed fully to FLV player on site (m3u8 streaming in chuncks of time) Not handled by RS
- China Radio International: As could be known , (same radio group as CRI) also only streams in m3u8, in chuncks..(original chinese station),
But found a "second source for the last one: "Radio Newark" second-streams the original radio (as the station it claims themselves !) updated radio in database

Lapsang

Post by Lapsang » 09 Jan 2016, 20:29

@Fonzy:

May I ask where you found this information?

RDP Antena 2 always sounded better from the flash player (no soft hum), so that's not a big problem. But the Chinese stations? Is it only CRI which is "affected"? Beijing Radio Classical Music still comes as .asf stream.

What you say about Radio Newark is abracadabra to me: I tried but do not see what you mean.

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 10 Jan 2016, 00:53

Chinese stations: I did not test them all, just the one you asked for, but as we have encountered in the past, some stations start with one substation changing , and the others follow one by one or together, I mean, changing from "normal" streaming to Flash streaming. If You have working streams for those stations, please feel free to submit them here :-)
(working = streaming http: or mms: , and extensions asx,mp3,pls,m3u, nsv or nothing, but please submit them then first to your RadioSure player (play from clipboard), so you know they are working streams.
As you know: links to webplayers cannot be used in Radiosure

Lapsang

Post by Lapsang » 10 Jan 2016, 21:24

Chinese radiostations very often don't work, so I'm not sure if they switched to "flash only".

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 11 Jan 2016, 00:09

For CRI Easy......

Ok then, visite the website and player, and check the streams yourself then...
http://www.streamingthe.net/CRI-Easy-FM ... /2420/live
The original of the radio do not work anymore anyway.... SO submit working streams and we reveal the radio back in our database
Same for China Radio International English. Player on web plays very well , no other source found on the web (except an american station second-streaming the china station)
Visit the webpage and examine the stream and maybe alternatives.
The stations do broadcast ... that is not the problem, only the way of streaming is !