Many Dutch webchannels suspended

Here we can discuss radio stations which we are listening to.
Lapsang
Location: South East of the Netherlands, in between Belgium and Germany

Many Dutch webchannels suspended

Post by Lapsang » 15 May 2016, 15:23

Since April 1st already many Dutch web channels have been suspended, but they are still present in Radio?Sure!, not working any longer.

NPO Radio 4, for example, has only the main radio station left and now one new one with the name 'NPO Radio 4 Concerten', which can be found on the old channel with the name 'NPO Radio 4 Eigentijds' (that was the old name, but it had a different content). The others can be deleted.

There was the same process in NPO Radio 2 and others. Most of the channels were suspended.

Here is an overview.

The ones on top are gone, below are the remaining ones.

marcoibk

Re: Many Dutch webchannels suspended

Post by marcoibk » 15 May 2016, 20:53

Hi,
dear Lapsang thank you very much for your complete information about this Radio station.
I have delete the no working radio station, I change NPO Radio 4 Eigentijds in NPO Radio 4 Concerten, NPO Radio 6 in NPO Soul & Jazz, NPO Radio2 Sterren.nl in NPO SterrenNL, NPO FunX NL in NPO FunX, NPO FunX Arab in NPO FunX Amsterdam Arab, NPO FunX Hip Hop in NPO FunX Den Haah Hip Hop, NPO FunX Latin in NPO FunX Utrecht Latin, NPO FunX Reggae in NPO FunX Rotterdam Reggae, I have not found in the RS database NPO Zappelin Radio (so is not to delete)
The only problem is about NPO Radio 1 Nieuws24 that I think is now NPO Nieuws & Evenementen because I don't find a stream for this channel, if you or other person have it please put it here or on the radio station.
Thanks a lot,
Marco

Lapsang

Post by Lapsang » 15 May 2016, 21:14

Hello Marco,

'NPO Radio 1 Nieuws 24', was renamed to 'NPO Radio 1 Nieuws Extra' (last year). Then it was going to be converted into 'NPO Radio 1 Nieuws en Evenementen', which should start on April 1st. But some news organization protested against this new public activity and now the decision about it is postponed. So at the moment there is silence, and no live stream.

I didn't know anything about this, but I just discovered it after you made your comment. I will follow the developments.

marcoibk

Post by marcoibk » 15 May 2016, 21:24

Hi Lapsang,
Ok is not a problem, if you have some notice about this channel we can delete it in the future or chage it, for the moment we can take it on the list. Plese check if I have done all right.
Thanks a lot,
Marco

Lapsang

Post by Lapsang » 15 May 2016, 22:04

Hello Marco,

Can I see the changes you made (because you asked me to check)?

In the station list I see many radio stations which were added today, but none of them is from the Netherlands, except for 'Energy-Radio.nl'.

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 15 May 2016, 22:16

changes: the deleted ones= see under "deleted"
changed , see now the active stations (meanwhile approved the changes by Mirz I see)
the updated list you can download after midnight today or tomorrow (Pro users just wait till tomorrow, free have to wait for a week, or download from stations site manually)

Lapsang

Post by Lapsang » 15 May 2016, 22:54

Hello Fonzy,

Now I see them, half an hour ago they weren't there yet (maybe because of need for approval). Very soon I will check if all the changes made are correct. (Probably yes).

Thank you.

marcoibk

Post by marcoibk » 16 May 2016, 00:38

Hi,
Grazie Fonzy for help,
best regards,
Marco

Lapsang

Post by Lapsang » 22 May 2016, 21:45

Hello Marco,

The update has come through, I think.

Everything is OK, but I see one old web channel that should be removed, because it does not work anymore: Radio 1 Nieuws 24.

marcoibk

Post by marcoibk » 23 May 2016, 20:58

Lapsang wrote:Hello Marco,

The update has come through, I think.

Everything is OK, but I see one old web channel that should be removed, because it does not work anymore: Radio 1 Nieuws 24.
Hi,
because I wait if works if you say (one day probably) as NPO Radio 1 Nieuws en Evenementen.
You have news about this channel?
Best regards,
Marco