Ability to maximize the program window

Please post your suggestions here
moorpipe

Re: Ability to maximize the program window

Post by moorpipe » 27 May 2016, 11:07

I know you can do it manually, of course. That's why I asked if there's an easy (read: automatic) way of doing it. Actually I do need all that stuff! A nice addition to RadioSure would be to make the Save button functional. Now it is impossible to make changes to the presets, okay for a reason, fair enough. Wouldn't it be nice that the save button saves the details to your mystations.rsd file? Just a thought.
Thanks anyway!

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 28 May 2016, 01:05

Nice tought, but do not hope on any improvement on that site !, When I used at first the radiosure, I complainted , in RS you cannot give any language when creating stations. There is a question hanging (to the admin) to fix a bug in the radiosoftware for handling the first station of the stationslist as labels-line so that station you never see, nor can access (not a problem since a made a duplicate of that station in the stationsbase
, so it shows now)
There exist other radioplayers, where you even can make a new station, and submit that tio the website, and just rightclick on a station on the radiolist for opening the station-sheet in the stationsbase of the website, so directly editing a station that needs updating (this cannot be done at RS since the list sent to users, does not hold the stations-ID, needed for synchonising in the database of the website, so that needs BIG changes to the whole system, and is not compatible between old versions an new version if ever made ...)

moorpipe

Post by moorpipe » 28 May 2016, 02:53

Yes, I recall I was the first one who noticed this "first station" problem a long time ago ;)
Although I think (as a programmer) re-assigning the save button wouldn't be a big deal, I believe that the current state of RS doesn't accept changes at all. Adding the language isn't also a big deal. Changing the way the base radio gets updated is indeed a big change (I wonder which players you are referring to). But what I am talking about, we shouldn't have high hopes of any change in the near future. I think I return to my old rusty Screamer Radio or MusicBee. Actually a shame, because I still consider RS my favorite.