Radio? Sure!

The Best Internet Radio Player Ever! ;)

Plugin for Verification radio streams

Please post your suggestions here

Plugin for Verification radio streams

Postby Boosman » 17 Mar 2017, 13:10

Google translate
Need Plugin for Verification radio streams. Example: Checking the radio stations from my country (all for my country). Get a list of stations and streams witch not working streams. Next delete or update.
Boosman

Re: Plugin for Verification radio streams

Postby Fonzy » 17 Mar 2017, 13:59

Good suggestion, but....., we do not see admin for urgent issues (like paying for license and not getting key, or pay with paypall, etc)
so , chance that such a plugin will be develloped is VERY low ( is there still a developper anyway ??)
You can , however make a program yourself, to import the stationslist, and test all streams of each record (station= record)automatic and flag the non-working ones
Create it with ...(Msaccess, Msexcell, sql or basic languages ??, whatever you can manage)
Until that, I think the quickest way is to set filter on country (or other item), and test every instance with the radio itself (Hard labour !!!!!,-that is why we all may thank the few volunteers , who update the stations regulary )

To simply extract a list of your country, you can simple add .xls at the end of the radiosurexxx.rsd file, and open it with MSexcell, then set filter to country, and export that part, or use the filtered file itself
Fonzy

Postby Boosman » 07 Apr 2017, 00:06

Google Translate

Can anyone write program to Export from database station for own country, and save it.
Next open saved playlist for selected coutry and check not working stations (get list and update or delete)
Many many stations wil be fast update.
Manualy verification is to long and to hard.
I know, in this forum is many smart people, who can write program to weryfication.
Boosman

Postby Fonzy » 07 Apr 2017, 01:45

Hi,
Verification for a stream to connect or not, requires a program identical to the radio itself, (it must try connection and try if streams are valid and decodable). Who can do so ????
Extracting a list of own country, can be done in MSexcell or MSaccess, but then you only have a list on paper, identically with the filtered list in the radio. (then it is easier to click every station and see if it connects, than manually import the URL from a paper-listing ..., no ??
Fonzy

Postby Boosman » 09 Apr 2017, 19:12

Google translate
Can someone write a request on the github forum? I hope there will be someone who will help.
Boosman

Postby eMzw7gJ2NjEdmoNkiR9B » 05 Jun 2017, 23:45

It would be useful to run this check on a centralized server each day and make the results available for volunteers to see on a web page or download as a .CSV file.

Have a list of proxy servers by country and run it so that each country gets different results... (see sites such at http://free-proxy-list.net/ for a list of free proxy servers by country)

To do this right, each unique stream should have a unique identifier (Stream ID) so that the results are reported by stream ID across version of the app.
eMzw7gJ2NjEdmoNkiR9B

Postby Boosman » 20 Aug 2017, 18:45

No program (plugin). Probably it is too difficult. :|
Boosman

Return to Suggestions how to improve RadioSure