Radio? Sure!

The Best Internet Radio Player Ever! ;)

persistent streaming until successful station switch

Please post your suggestions here

persistent streaming until successful station switch

Postby Radio_Avancerat » 01 Jun 2017, 18:24

A function that keeps playing the last functioning stream until the next successful tune-in, if there is a station that is down, there will be no silence until "stop" is manually clicked
Radio_Avancerat

Re: persistent streaming until successful station switch

Postby Fonzy » 01 Jun 2017, 20:45

This is wishfull thinking....., last years we did not see any changes or updates on the software.
This suggestion is already put here somewhere before.
If the admin visits the forum (has been half a year now I believe, ) and reads this ,MAYBE (if there is stil a programmer around ?) then a reaction may come.(program update)
The function "show pictures of songs" fails for several months.....(and is reported here many times, but ....)
But for the price of one lifetime license......(10€) you cannot expect very much, do you ??, and a very high number of users , have no license at all and use it for free .
Fonzy

Re: persistent streaming until successful station switch

Postby Radio_Avancerat » 02 Jun 2017, 14:22

Same here, perhaps its time to look for an open source alternative? I use it mostly to record streams so I would be glad for a simple command line MP3 ripper for home-computers like Windows laptops. That way I can automate stream recording for the time shifting use, (listening to the live streams the day after they were "on-air")
Radio_Avancerat

Return to Suggestions how to improve RadioSure