Please post your suggestions here
otaznick

new genres

Post by otaznick » 04 Jun 2021, 15:51

Please add these genres: 00s, 10s, culture

Fonzy

Re: new genres

Post by Fonzy » 04 Jun 2021, 21:03

Good suggestion, only...... we did not see or hear admin on the site since the last crash, and licenses cannot be bought...
Even few years ago , our quest for more countries and genres was not granted.( and in that time a real admin existed, not the original of the time radiosure was born..)
Sorry to be here so negative, but this is reality.... On the radiosure ,there will happen nothing anymore.
The question, why the forum and stations site still exists keeps unanswered. ( who is paying for the websites ?? KGB ??

Unfortunate, mods have no access to whatever in the structure , nor the program itself, so I myself can not help you, and admin (does exist ?????) even not answers on my highest urgent personal mails on this forum....

Lapsang
Location: South East of the Netherlands, in between Belgium and Germany

Post by Lapsang » 05 Jun 2021, 14:51

Fonzy wrote:
04 Jun 2021, 21:03
who is paying for the websites ?? KGB ??
You are very close to reality, Mr. Fonzy. Be careful! :ugeek:

eMzw7gJ2NjEdmoNkiR9B

Post by eMzw7gJ2NjEdmoNkiR9B » 07 Jun 2021, 19:32

Years ago I had suggested an exportable spreadsheet that has all the existing fields that are on the web page. That helps for maintenance.

Also need separate fields for social media. Hundreds of times stations "dissapear" and reappear with a new website and website URL. I have found them because their webpages on Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, VK, and even Linkedin have lead me to the new website URL. That is especially true for small stations that are not part of a large corporation.