Radio? Sure!

The Best Internet Radio Player Ever! ;)

Radio Kerry cannot connect

Please discuss here all the defects you've found in the RadioSure.

Radio Kerry cannot connect

Postby seaneen thornton » 19 Jul 2017, 21:46

It's a radio station in Ireland.

If it's any help here is their website: http://www.radiokerry.ie/
seaneen thornton

Re: Radio Kerry cannot connect

Postby Fonzy » 19 Jul 2017, 21:53

Radio station is updated by Katy, about 3 days ago, so you should have a updated stationslist by now if you are a pro-user(having a licence).
( note that list will be updated, only if radio sure player is active, and you have internet connection.)
Pro users have the new list 2 days after approving changes, free users have to wait a week( or download the updated list from the website)
In my knowledge, the station played well after the update ....(just checked... plays well !)
Did it work at your location as well ?, or did you not get a update of stations ?
Be sure to install radiosure in a non-write protected folder, since if you do , you cannot update your stationslist (overwrite old list). If you have problems with program files/radiosure in win10 (seems that OS does write protect those folders), then install Radiosure"as portable", in a non-write protected folder, or on a non-write protected USB stick

Did you not read about radio Kerry in the "radio stations" section ? (original your post, but by trying to move the post by me, original data was lost, so I rewrote your title. )
Fonzy

Re: Radio Kerry cannot connect

Postby seaneen thornton » 25 Jul 2017, 23:11

Hey! It's working again!

Thank you very much!! :D
seaneen thornton

Return to Have you found a defect in RadioSure?