Multiple RecordingBug in 2.0.886.0 ?

Please discuss here all the defects you've found in the RadioSure.
CDG

Multiple RecordingBug in 2.0.886.0 ?

Post by CDG » 18 Jan 2010, 07:26

I was using a previous version 2 of your great Radio? Sure program and recently upgraded to the latest version 2.0.886.0.
When I open a second Radio Sure I am unable to connect to any internet radio station with version 2.0.886.0.

My previous version would connect and record with multiple sessions, but not with 2.0.886.
Unfortunately, I cannot find the earlier version 2 ( 2.0.072 _ I think?). so I cannot confirm that there is a bug .

Any chance that you could make the stable version 2 previous to 2.0.886.0 available for download?

Thanks for making such an excellent Radio tuner available !!

admin
Site Admin

Re: Multiple RecordingBug in 2.0.886.0 ?

Post by admin » 18 Jan 2010, 11:14

I've just checked it. I've run many instances and all of them were able to connect to stations.

Can you tell me which stations you trying to connect?

CDG

Post by CDG » 18 Jan 2010, 21:04

Thanks for looking into my problem.
Sounds like I must have something acting up on my WinXP.
I can open multiple instances of RadioSure, but when I attempt to connect to known good stations I get " Cannot connect" immediately on double clicking any good radio station.

Perhaps a clean re-install of WinXP is the solution. Thanks so much for your prompt reply.
All the best in 2010.

... cdg

CDG

Post by CDG » 19 Jan 2010, 01:29

Update:

I went back to an older WinXP good config and confirmed multiple instances works fine in latest ver 2.0.866.0.
Problem was with WinXP, and not with Radio Sure as you mentioned in your previous post.

Not sure what the cause was.. suspect that it was a software conflict with some newer installed programs.
Sorry for the false bug report.
...cdg

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » 19 Jan 2010, 01:55

No problem. I'm glad you've solved it! :)

Heihachi07

Post by Heihachi07 » 28 Jan 2015, 14:56

When adding my own stations, there is no place to enter the language of the broadcast. Yet looking at the mystations.csv file, there is a "Language" header. Is this inability to enter the language a bug, or does the language info somehow get loaded automatically when a connection is made?

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 28 Jan 2015, 19:52

When adding own stations, you CANNOT enter a language ( is a "shortcumming " of the radio software
This was My first complaint also , when I installed and licensed the software.
Answer of the admin at that time was: Do add or change the stations at the website, and then you have full-stations sheet and data in your radio.
Meanwhile I managed to import the stations list (rsd file) from folder X:\xxx\radioSure\stations into my access database, where I can add or change stations at will, and export them again for the radio, only..... next time there comes an update of the stations, you lose your added ones(because the list , downloaded by the radio itself, overwrites the one you adapted......, so add or chang eat the website ( do make an account on radiosure website for stations !, now you have one for Forum, but that is not suited for the stations to edit/add)
You can edit the mystations.rsd list( in the main radiosure folder) also by a good plain-text editor, and the the language stays in your stations ( or temporary rename the file as mystations.xls, open and edit it in excell, save it, and rename it again to rsd file
Keep good track of the TAB characters in the file, because if you mess them up, the file becomes bad
SO YES it is a bug, but be sure, no one is ever changing or solve that. My estimations: no change or update will happen ever for the radio software.
Note: If you add 1 station to "mystations.rds" by the radio itself, ALL languages are reset to "empty", so once you manage the list by uour own, keep doing so outside the radio. Mystations;rsd is merged with the stations.rsd when you open the radio