Radio? Sure!

The Best Internet Radio Player Ever! ;)

First station in list doesn't show up

Please discuss here all the defects you've found in the RadioSure.

First station in list doesn't show up

Postby moorpipe » 04 Aug 2014, 03:56

It just occurred to me that the first entry in the stations list doesn't show up. Not a huge problem, unless you want to listen to that particular station :)
RS version 2.2.1036

btw. the first station in my list is recorder-station.com
moorpipe

Re: First station in list doesn't show up

Postby Fonzy » 05 Aug 2014, 17:59

You are right !!!, for some dark reason, the first line of the list is ommited by the radio.( = BUG in the software, it supposes the first line are labels )
SO, I created the station again and left the ID=1 as dummy.
>>> If no one deletes the duplicate , this can work a long time, else an other station will be the first in the sended list to users, and then that station disappears of course ! <<<
You can overcome this problem also by editing the stations list, and simply put a Hreturn after the little box at the beginning of the file, save it and bingo (be sure to use a good editor for doing this)

Note: Both versions 2.2.1039 and 2.2.1042 have the same bug
Fonzy

Postby Fonzy » 26 Jul 2015, 00:56

Some smart guy did edit that station anyway...so had to look at the database:
Now: Station with id=2 is the first one
It does not exist anymore, nor the website exists anymore
Let us hope , this time nobody handles that station.
Since it is a "non existing" it fills the "labels line "in the stationsbase , sent every time to the users
The station is " id:2:WQUL 97.7 FM ," so do not delete or edit it !!!!! Thanks
Fonzy

Postby Fonzy » 26 Apr 2016, 02:13

WQUL 97.7 FM is edited (updated), altough the call letters are for an other station now, the editor used the old wqul with ID#2 (did not read my text higher !), and we can begin a new for making the new first station appear in the radio-list
--------------------------------------------------
The new station = ID #7, WeFunk from Canada.
I created a new station for it, wit working stream URL's (the originals in ID#7 where outdated / not workin)
Let us HOPE some guy does not find the "duplicate "should be removed, or we have an other "first" on the list, and not showing in the radio
I asked the admin to solve this problem, by adding an empty station on exporting the stations to the users, or to correct the radio software , so it does not ommit the first line of the table
Fonzy

Postby marcoibk » 26 Apr 2016, 21:06

Hi,
Good Idea to write to admin to solve this problem because I think not all the people makes change have a submition in the forum so is possible they don't read your post ad is possible they make the change of the staton with ID 7 when they see is duplicate (but is not probable).
Marco
Suggestion: Wrote in the title of the new radio for example: "Don't touch the same radio with ID 7" I know is not nice but better then nothing.
Best regards,
Marco
marcoibk

Return to Have you found a defect in RadioSure?