Radio? Sure!

The Best Internet Radio Player Ever! ;)

DX-210

All questions about using skins for RadioSure

DX-210

Postby Lapsang » 24 Oct 2017, 16:01

The only skin which I ever used and the only skin that I like is DX-210.

After a re-install it seems to have disappeared. It was always here.

Is there someone who knows if it still exists? The picture on the linked page is also not what it should be. (In my opinion).
Lapsang

Location: South East of the Netherlands, in between Belgium and Germany

Re: DX-210

Postby Fonzy » 24 Oct 2017, 22:50

Found it in my old archives on my PC, at least name =DX-210 do check if it is the right one (did not change the skin)
here is the file zipped
DX-210.rsn.zip
(570.82 KiB) Downloaded 34 times

:-)
Fonzy

Postby Lapsang » 25 Oct 2017, 00:18

It might well be the right skin.

But, just like yesterday, when I tried to install some alternative skins, it no longer works.

I drag the zipped file to the skins area in Radio?Sure!. Then there is only a small circle with a diagonal line in the middle, but no response like before. The skin does not get installed.

What could go wrong here?
Lapsang

Postby Fonzy » 25 Oct 2017, 00:24

dragging the skin is not enough ; after downloading the skin from here(in your deault download folder, unzip the file in the radiosure/skins folder (where a DX-210.rsn folder appears, containing all needed files for the skin)
You must apply the skin by selecting the file in: "options-skins-select skin", apply and confirm, then the skin is active.
I just tried the skin and it is a normal skin, selectable)
If unzipping fails or is not alowed in the folder, then is must be protected by your windows (that is why a I always advice to install as "portable" in a folder that is certainly NOT write protected, and can be any folder, no need to install in c:\Program files\...., but can even be on a USB stick (NOT write protected !!, else no stations update can happen, nor your settings will be saved if you change settings)
Fonzy

Postby Lapsang » 25 Oct 2017, 00:29

Just tried again, for the 17th time. And yes, now it works, just dragging the zipped file into the skins area, like I did many times before.

And, now it comes, Mr. Fonzy: it is the right skin. Thank you so much again. What would I be without you?
Lapsang

Return to Using Skins