How to buy PRO? Page with payment not work

Rozpalacz

How to buy PRO? Page with payment not work

Post by Rozpalacz » 13 Nov 2020, 16:05

How to buy PRO? Page with payment not work.

Fonzy

Re: How to buy PRO? Page with payment not work

Post by Fonzy » 18 Nov 2020, 00:07

sorry for that, although it is not my business, nor in my powers resolving these problems

I informed admin / The Bestware C° by internal PM, and by external e-mail.( both on nov-01-2020)
Internal, the mail is even not opened, and there is until now (two weeks after notification) not any response from the RadioSure board....
Apparently they do not need the money from licenses, and they are not interested in more people helping on the stations-site ( I cannot imagine other reasons )

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 30 Nov 2020, 20:35

now dec-01-2020 still not any response from the board , even admin did not accept my PMmessage internal....

Valentin

Post by Valentin » 15 Dec 2020, 17:35

can't buy... :(

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 15 Dec 2020, 20:30

You, and others cannot buy... whatever you mean...
If you have red the previous article here, you know why also.
The situation has not changed... not any reaction from admin or the bestware co, on my efforts by mail. Admin even did not accept my internal mails about these problems

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 29 Dec 2020, 00:05

today on 28 of december 2020 , it is not possible to buy licenses... Do not know what the planning is about this issue...
Still not Personal Mail accepted by admin !?!

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 30 Jan 2021, 01:14

And today, januari 30 , 2021 still no possibility for buying licenses....
Mail (PM) to admin still not accepted by admin,
no answer on external e-mail to "thebestware@gmail.com"

What should we think about the existence of the RadioSure board... what are their plans for the future ?,
Who is paying for the websites of radiosure ( webhosting is ot for free !! )...

Jazzfan

Post by Jazzfan » 12 Feb 2021, 18:55

Not free. But supported still. The owners likely earn enough through other means to keep the website up but do little else at this point because RadioSure app is not profitable enough in todays market to care to make any money from.

Aside from giving access to the volunteers to update the stations list, little else needs be updated and hasn't been. Skins are still offered for sale as is the PRO version, but the portal is no longer valid. (This is likely because it costs too much to keep open if they aren't selling enough PRO to support)

I don't like being cynical like this. But it is a reality one must consider. Even if I could get a PRO version, I doubt I would because the free version has more then enough to meet my humble needs. There was a question in another post about syncing favorites. I was surprised the free version supports 30! I could only keep track of a half dozen or so. but currently only have 3. and I barely listen to the other 2.

I look at the website occasionally, wishing I could update it's look; streamline it a little; remove the 10 year old review featured on the homepage to a less conspicuous location, consolidate the skins to more of a 'store-like' setting, etc..

I think the best we can do is what we HAVE been doing. Updating the stations list. And remaining active in the forums. Because we want to. If the website is taken down we can always try setting up a location for others to manually download a station list. But let's worry about that then.