functions (knobs) on stations site not working

Please discuss here all the defects you've found in the RadioSure.
Fonzy

functions (knobs) on stations site not working

Post by Fonzy » 22 Feb 2019, 16:29

Minor BUG on action of the fields (knobs)
on stations, after last approving from pending section, the choice "back to SEARCH" does not work, only "edit" is the second option and is slectable, but then "Discard Changes" does not work (only submit is other choice)
This happens only if above the choice fields appears text : "list is empty" , in all other cases the choice works as is indicated on field
The only escape from this situation is refreshing the page (after have clicked on field) or clicking on "stations" in the header
---------------------------
on active list: click a station to open ( for view), then you cannot go back to search.
Differs from pc to smatphone , on smartphone works, on PC not (have to test more browsers, like mozilla/Chrome/chromium)

Fonzy

Re: functions (knobs) on stations site not working

Post by Fonzy » 25 Feb 2019, 11:35

If you are on active stationslist, and you choose any station to open the sheet, then you cannot get back to "search" !! NOT WORKING
You must then select stations from the big menubar to go any other place or back to search (active) stations

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 27 Feb 2019, 23:46

27 febr. 2019
Still not working the "back to search" field ( and after edit choice , the "discard" field)
Still typographic error in title banner of stations (active/pending/rejected/deleted)
I read "Genge" in stead of " Genre"

Thanks admin

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 03 Mar 2019, 00:11

Some "knobs" on stations not working...
I tested more browsers now, and the only one that executes the scripts behind the knobs (fields) (back to search, discard in edit menu, ...)is Chrome (the original) and also the very old Internet Explorer (on Windows Xp)
Chromium fails (independant creation , with advantages versus Chrome)
Mozilla firefox/K-Meleon fails (do nothing at ckick, and total lock-up at right-click on the fields)
So it has to do with the scripts that are written ( In know Chrome an dInternetExplorer are known for "to be not very strict about rules in scripts, and still executing them)
So The problem can only be solved , If admin tests also on mozilla browsers and others.
For me, the issue can be closed (I work around the problem my way)

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 03 Mar 2019, 12:58

Genre is fixed ( title of stations ), but now the field ( knob/button) of " next to approve",points to "add new station", and goes not to the next pending station....

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 04 Mar 2019, 17:46

All issues solved, thank you