Radio Station update

Here we can discuss radio stations which we are listening to.
Robert

Re: Radio Station update

Post by Robert » 14 Jul 2020, 16:54

Hi! I just find the way to add stations with software PC RadioSure... why can't you tell me first? :lol: I just click right mouse buttom in window of software and that is the way "add new station" with new window and everything for fill... this is very simple way. Station "Mazurske" is playing, maybe because you add it first on the web? Sorry for my english :roll: But I done everything I want. Thanks. Regards from Poland and masurian region ;)

Fonzy

Re: Radio Station update

Post by Fonzy » 15 Jul 2020, 05:50

This way, you only create a station ON YOUR PC, not on the website, and that station is not complete ( it is when you fill the fields, but if you look after that to the list of the stations, you find some fields not saved), and will not be updated if something changes on a station . On your "software" as you call it, there is a mix of the official stations (rsd file) and your self-created stations, but it is up to you how to use radiosure software.
Free users cannot record songs from the very beginning , can not use proxy server for stations limited to certain regions ( usa, canada, UK ,....)