Someone can fix the "Pepe" disasters?

Here we can discuss radio stations which we are listening to.
SickBoy

Someone can fix the "Pepe" disasters?

Post by SickBoy » 09 Jun 2019, 21:16

Hi, Pepe can't understand wich american radio have a name station and a ID station.
Example: Z100FM - KZRO 100.1 FM Mt. Shasta, CA. (like the web site says: http://www.zchannelradio.com/)
Z100FM is the station name and KZRO is the id station. But he delete the station id and rename in Z100FM only. Please someone can fix all USA radio modified by Pepe? I'm apologize, but i've not much time fot this... And please, "reject" for all request of the USA radio station with the id station deleted. Thank you so much and have a nice sunday.

Fonzy

Re: Someone can fix the "Pepe" disasters?

Post by Fonzy » 10 Jun 2019, 01:36

Pepe is a "weirdo" , he fixes things sometimes not working in Radiosure (webplayers) and more stuff, like delete because he find no stream, and if he finds one, take the very long URL, with start-time and other things like bitrate, buffersizes,.... that are only important for webbrowsers..., but I cannot always check his changes either, since last time , a hughue number of approvers exist (I think about averyone now can approve, just on request with an e-mail to thebestware.co. So a lot of changes , also deletions are now approved by others than me or Mirz or Marcoibk (say "the old crew of known approvers)
I hope they visit also the forum and read this, and keep it in mind if it comes to changes or creations of "pepe"

eMzw7gJ2NjEdmoNkiR9B

Re: Someone can fix the "Pepe" disasters?

Post by eMzw7gJ2NjEdmoNkiR9B » 11 Jul 2019, 01:31

Not just the station ID for stations in the USA (starting with a K or a W)

Also please include the station ID for stations in Mexico (starting with an XE for AM and XH for FM), Canada (starting with "CB", CF, CH, CI, CJ, CK, VF, or VO) and Cuba (CL–CM, CO, and T4)

Call signs in other North American countries may be harder to find. Many Carribean countries have very few stations and tend not to use their call signs publicly.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_sign ... th_America