radio search

All questions about using RadioSure.
Radioenligne

radio search

Post by Radioenligne » 10 Jun 2019, 16:25

Hello
How can I listen to this radio from you?
https://radioenlignefrance.com/freedom
Thank

Fonzy

Re: radio search

Post by Fonzy » 10 Jun 2019, 17:26

You can listen this station by entering the needed items (name station, websiteURL,genre, country, language and stream URL(source1)
in a "new" station, or , if station exists, by adjusting the wrong parameters.
This must happen in the www.radiosure/stations site, and you must registrer there for to be able to create or change stations
The stream you need for source1 is : http://freedomice.streamakaci.com/freedom.mp3
After that, and after approving the creation/changes, you can listen in your radiosure programm on your PC /laptop. The stations will be updated every day for PRO-users (those with a license), the others get changes every week (or manually by downloading the recent list from stations-site)
Meanwhile, you can submit the source string above , by "play from clipboard" in your radio-app
:-)

Fonzy

Re: radio search

Post by Fonzy » 11 Jun 2019, 01:09

Hello again:
Since YOU did not create the station until now, I asked friend Mirz to create it for you, with data from the website you submitted here.
Only "Music and information" for genre is not a choice (predefinitions) for genre, so I adviced to Mirz, to choose Variety, cause all talk has no combination with Music, but just talk, talk news, talk comedian, talk.... etc
If you want to test the radio in Radiosure, You must install the radiosure on a PC or laptop, and first of all then, do download the latest rsd list from the stations site, since the install pack (be sure to download ver 2.2.1046 !) has an old and limited list. If you have no license (to go PRO) then the list is only updated after 8 days , and the radiosure must be active on the computer for updating the list.