Why rejected the request to add the source to the radio station?

Here we can discuss radio stations which we are listening to.
pspp88

Why rejected the request to add the source to the radio station?

Post by pspp88 » 14 Jul 2019, 14:38

Здравствуйте.
2019-07-13 я отправил запрос о добавлении источника 2 к радиостанции "RAC105" и мне его отклонили Fonzy с текстом "your added stream does not work in radiosure ! ".
Смотрите: http://www.radiosure.com/rsdbms/details ... 36554#info
Источник работает! Просто отстает чуть-чуть от источника 1. Прикладываю к посту 3 скриншота с обоими рабочими источниками и окном "О программе". Почему запрос отклонили? Потому что в источнике 2 играет не то же самое, что в источнике 1? Источник 1 впереди источника 2! Послушайте источник 1, запомните что играет, переключитесь на источник 2, послушайте примерно 45 секунд и Вы услышите то, что играло тогда в источнике 1.
Я могу ещё раз запросить запрос о внесении этих изменений. Надеюсь на одобрение. Спасибо. Извиняюсь за мой плохой английский.

P.S. У меня идет при запуске обоих источников реклама несколько секунд. Подождите и начнется играть радиостанция.

Hello.
2019-07-13 I sent a request to add source 2 to the radio station "RAC105" and I was rejected by Fonzy with the text "your added stream does not work in radiosure ! ".
See: http://www.radiosure.com/rsdbms/details ... 36554#info
The source works! It just lags slightly behind the source 1. I attach 3 screenshots to the post with both work sources and the "About" window. Why was the request rejected? Because in source 2 it plays not the same as in source 1? Source 1 ahead of source 2! Listen to source 1, remember what is playing, switch to source 2, listen for about 45 seconds and you will hear what was playing then in source 1.
I can once again request a request for these changes. I hope for approval. Thank you. Sorry for my bad english.

P.S. I have advertising for a few seconds when launching both sources. Wait and the radio station will start playing.
Attachments
About.png
About.png (29.44 KiB) Viewed 1092 times
Source 1.png
Source 1.png (45.27 KiB) Viewed 1092 times
Source 2.png
Source 2.png (45.59 KiB) Viewed 1092 times

Fonzy

Re: Why rejected the request to add the source to the radio station?

Post by Fonzy » 14 Jul 2019, 17:26

http://ios105.radiocat.net/listen.pls is the stream working ( from previous sheet), but if you remove the /listen.pls, then it does not connect in radiosure, within the timeout of connection, in a browser to arrive to shoutcast.com if ommitted the "/listen.pls"
I have no problems with more streams if they connect allright in radiosure. Sometimes I have the impression , the submittors do not have the radiosure, or theydo not test the stream IN THE RADIO, because on other players the stream works also with https, while not in radiosure.
In this case the stream 1 can be added if ending on /listen.pls. I do correct the rejected at once, and submit again :-)

pspp88

Post by pspp88 » 14 Jul 2019, 20:07

Спасибо за быстрый ответ))
Что касается "/listen.pls", то я всегда проверяю источники в RadioSure перед тем как посылать запрос. Оба источника в приложении работают как с "/listen.pls", так и без него! Не люблю видеть мусор в ссылках на источники и стараюсь их максимально сокращать, если исправляю.

Я посмотрел данную радиостанцию в активном списке - Вы уже исправили и теперь оба источника работают в RadioSure. Извиняюсь за беспокойство, данное обращение/вопрос/post можете удалить.

Thanks for the quick response))
As for the "/listen.pls", I always check the sources in RadioSure before sending a request. Both sources in the application work with or without "/listen.pls"! I do not like to see the garbage in the links to the sources and I try to reduce them as much as possible if I correct them.

I looked at this radio station in the active list - you have already fixed it and now both sources are working in RadioSure. I apologize for the concern, you can delete this appeal/question/post.

Fonzy

Post by Fonzy » 15 Jul 2019, 01:17

I do not like garbage in streams either, but in this case , the connection time-out seems critical, meaning with slower networks the server does not connect in time, - on quick servers it does.
I found by connecting the stream on a smartphone, that the stream without the listen.pls first hangs a while on shoutcast.com, and that time-waste causes the not connecting when lauched in radiosure ( I speak from connecting on my place with my ISP provider), so, to guaranty maximum speed on connecting, I added the listen.pls again to stream 1, for I found a quick connection with that.
Regards