Radio? Sure!

The Best Internet Radio Player Ever! ;)

I'm not receiving the regular Station update

Please discuss here all the defects you've found in the RadioSure.

I'm not receiving the regular Station update

Postby tonetti » 07 Sep 2018, 15:04

Hello,

since June '18 I haven't received any ZIP files with updates, please solve this problem: I paid for this software.

User tonetti
tonetti

Re: I'm not receiving the regular Station update

Postby Fonzy » 07 Sep 2018, 19:27

Hello,
What You do find now, I have already a long time ago ( do not know the cause, but must be a module on the deep-site of radio sure.
Since we did not hear or see the admin since april 2017, and we cannot reach him/her (, nor they accept internal mails from us, I believe radiosure is going to his end.... (also many complaints about not be able to register)
The only positive thing is , radiosure database still exist and is updated by a few volunteers, but for how long....??
I do daily update by downloading the stationsfile(zip) from the radiosure/stations site and unpack in my stations folder (remove always the old rsd files !!, Radio uses the first instance it finds !)
PS: about "I paid for the software" No , the software is FREE, you do not buy the software !!
To buy a license is needed to unlock more features of the radioplayer. I never saw any contract of" the bestware company" (radiosure) wherein they stated to have the duty to deliver daily and update automatically the stations-list
In the good old days , that worked fine, more recent the update was nor everyday, but every two or tree days...
Fonzy

Re: I'm not receiving the regular Station update

Postby tonetti » 08 Sep 2018, 11:27

Alright, thank you
tonetti

Return to Have you found a defect in RadioSure?